1. BASIC PROVISIONS
· Personal Data Manager, acc. to Art.4 Sec.7 of the Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as: „GDPR“) is the sole owner of the on-line shops Amsterdam-poppers-shop.com, based in the Czech republic (hereinafter referred to as: „Data manager“), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Personal information is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is a person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, Identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific factors, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social.
· The Data Manager has not appointed a privacy officers.
2. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
· The Data Manager handles the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data that he has received while processing your order.
· The Data Manager handles your identification and contact details and the data necessary for the fulfillment of the contract.
3. LEGAL MASON AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
· The legal mason for the processing of personal data is:
- fulfillment of the contract between you and the Data Manager under Art. 6 Sec.1 point b) of the GDPR,
- the Data Manager´s legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (for sending business newsletters) acc.to Art.6 Sec.1 Point b) of the GDPR in connection with §7 Sec.2 of the Law no.480/2004 of the Statute, about certain information society services in the absence of an order for goods or services
· The purpose of processing personal data is:
- processing your order and performing the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Data Manager; personal information is required to successfully process the order (name, address, contact). The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement of the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract, without the provision of personal data i tis not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it by Data Manager
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
· There is not automatic individual decision making within the meaning of Art.22 of GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
4. PERIOD OF DATA STORAGE
- The Data Manager keeps personal data:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Data Manager and the claims arising from these contractual relationships .
- until the consent to the processing your personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, at the longest 15 years, if the personal data is processed by the consent.
After the retention period of the personal data passes, the Data Manager will delete the personal data.
5. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA (THIRD PARTIES OF THE DATA MANAGER)
The recipients of personal data are individuals:
- contributing to the delivery of goods / services/ execution of payments under the contract
- providing e-shop services and other services related to the operation of the e-shop
- providing marketing services
The Data Manager does not Intel to provide personal data to a third party o ran international organization. Third party recipients of personal data are cloud service providers.
Provided services providing support and marketing services:
- Czech post service – a provider of parcel delivery services
- the payment processing company
- Google analytics – logs cookies, use site, buy conversion
6. YOUR RIGHTS
Under the terms of GDPR you have the right:
- of access to your personal data acc. to Art.15 of the GDPR
- to correct personal data acc. to Art.16 of the GDPR, or limitation of processing acc. to Art.18 of the GDPR
- to delete personal data acc. to Art.17 of the GDPR
- to object to the processing of your personal data acc. to Art.21 of the GDPR
- to data transferability acc. to Art.20 of the GDPR
- to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the Data Manager referred to in Art.III of these conditions
You also have the right to file a complaint for the Officer for Personal Data in case you Belize that your privacy has been violated
7. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CONDITIONS
- The Data Manager claims to have taken all technical and administrative measures to secure personal data
- The Data Manager has taken technical measures to secure data repositories in written form
- The Data Manager declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons
- Our site uses Google remarketing to reach people who have visited our site in the past with targeted advertising. Third party (incl. Google) may display our ads on various sites on the internet. You can disable this feature from Google at www.google.com/settings/ads.
- If you want to influence which information is collected about you or to opt out of some systems, you can do so on this site: Google
9. FINAL PROVISIONS
These terms come into effect on 1. 12.2020